hey, im kyle and i have alot of bumps on the sides of my shaft. They are whiteish looking and have small white hair tips. I dont know wat they are. Im concernd because i had them for almost 2 yrs now...plz some one help me...

Hello? can someone plz help me im worried...:-(

Hi Kyle! Your bumps are probably so called sebaceous prominence. You may want to look for a photo of them but I am almost certain they are sebaceous cysts according to your description.
There are many oil glands under the skin all over our bodies. There are many of these glands on shaft and testicles as well. They are attached to the hair follicles under the skin and they produce a white substance called sebum. This sebum travels attached to the hair shaft to the skin and lubricates it. If the pores that sebum uses to enter the surface are closed, this substance starts accumulating under the skin causing these little bumps. The reason there’s hair coming out is because everything is happening around the fair follicles.
These bumps are considered normal, they are not supposed to be removed ie there is no treatment for their removal. You are likely to either develop more or lose them after some time but no one can tell which and when these options may occur.

The only thing you can do is accept them and learn to live with them because they are normal just like pimples are.