I'm 46 year old female and I was devastated when I found out the new that my only son is heroin addict. Can you imagine how I felt when I heard about this? I had some doubts, but anyway…
I've heard the news from him self and he really came to me desperate. He realized that it’s killing him and that no meter what he tried- the hunger for drug is just stronger and stronger day by day. I've decided to put him on some detox program and although some methadone is well knows old program, doctor recommended me some Buphenorphine detox program telling me that it is the best program today. Can anyone tell me more about it!?

Hi. I'm very sorry about you son but there is one bright spot in all this- he realized all these things by him self and that’s probably the most important fact.
I know some facts about this Buphenorphine detox program and I will gladly tell you more about it.
Main thing you should know about this therapy is that this Buphenorphine is replacing heroin’s place in the brain so that the molecules of heroine wouldn’t have receptors to be attached to. This literally means that he would become addicted on this Buphenorphine but with time, talking smaller and smaller doses- he will end up clean. This addiction can be controlled.