Hello everyone. I feel so bad lately, I hope someone here will help me. It has nothing to do with my mental state, I am actually at the point of my life when everything is fine. I have a very nice girlfriend, my financial state is finally good again. But I am physically exhausted all the time and that makes me feel bad.  I keep getting sick and my immune system is very low.

I don’t know what to do. I am thinking to try some of those Detox programs? What do you know about it? Is Dherbs the best natural full body detox out there?

Hi Blue Ranger. My sister has tried several detox programs, and she says that Dherbs is the best of them. There is that diet plan that you will need to follow, and also 6 different supplements which you’ll be taking. All of them have different formulas. 

And the whole program (with those 6 phases) lasts for 20 days. 

It really helps you to remove toxins from your body. I am not so sure does it also help for weight loss. My sister didn’t lose any pounds while she was on it, or perhaps she did a few but I haven’t noticed.

I’ve never tried Dherbs full body detox program, but I’ve heard it is very healthy. And it is probably the best, or at least one of the best detox programs out there. I’d like if I could follow only some of the phases, for example if I could do the phase which will detoxify my bowels but then skip the phase for detoxifying lungs. That would be nice.  It does not help in losing weight though. You might lose a few pounds, but this program won’t provide any significant weight loss, maybe 5 to 10 pounds.  Everything more than 10 pounds is pretty rare. 

Hi all. I’ve tried Dherbs detox program. I am not so sure if it is the best detox program. I actually think there are many other options and some of them are probably a lot better than Dherbs.

I decided to start with it because I read this article about it. It says all about how healthy each phase of this program is. And then I read about the formulas of those supplements I was supposed to take. It all sounded great.

But they don’t tell you anything about the other, bad side of it. And there is a bad side, believe me.