Hello. I am here to find out something more about the Fast track detox.

My boyfriend’s best friend recently got engaged. When we were at the engagement party, my boyfriend noticed his fiancée has a very nice figure. Everybody was talking about her that night. When I asked him why are they all so fascinated by her looks (since she looks pretty much like an average girl to me) , he told me that she had lost at least 40 pounds in the last couple of months. Then he showed me some pictures of them taken when she was fat. Her transformation is really amazing.

According to her, she was following Fast detox diet, so I thought I should try it too.

Can anyone tell me what are the three stages of this diet?

I can try to sum it up. First stage is called “ 7-Day Pre-Detox”. In this stage it essential that you consume any of these foods: cabbage, Brussels sprouts, artichoke, broccoli, eggs, cauliflower, lemons, leafy green vegetables, asparagus, garlic, beets, celery, limes, oranges, onions etc. In the second stage you need to pay attention to fluids. This stage is called 1-Day Juice Fast. Try to drink a glass or a cup of fluid every hour starting from when you wake up till you go to sleep in the evening.  And the third stage is called 3-Day Post-Detox. This last stage is pretty much the same as the first one, except that you should also consume at least one daily serving of organic, raw sauerkraut or low fat yogurt with probiotics.

I’ll give you a bit different explanation even though Master22‘s explanation is completely true.

1. The first is the prequel, which includes seven days of incorporating detox support foods that will prepare your body for the one-day fast.

2. This stage of the program is the fast. This is one day of drinking Gittleman’s Miracle Juice throughout the day. The juice mixture includes several ingredients that will suppress your appetite and boost your metabolism.

3. The third stage of the program is the sequel. This stage includes three days of bringing supportive foods back into your diet that will help you not to experience yo-yo effect.