Hello boys and girls,

I am 19 years old boy, who is fighting with this pounds for a while now, actually, for three years. I got fat over the night, and I was trying almost everything, but I can’t follow any diet program, it is really hard for me. My friend Jason told me that I should try to lose my weight with Kinoki detox foot pads. I am not sure what those are, but I do trust him. Still, I want to hear some experiences about it.

I really want to know can you really lose weight with Kinoki detox foot pads?

Tnx a lot! 

Good day dear guest,

First of all, we are here to help you as much as we can, we are here to give you some advices :) We all were using kinoki detox food pads, and I have to say that they didn’t work so fine for me :) I don’t know why, but if you are really struggling with your weight, you should consult some nutritionist who can help you follow some diet program. I am saying this because in my opinion, Kinoki detox food pads are not so good solution for it.

That is only what I think.

I wish you good luck

Good day,

Let me join this discussion. My sister was using detox foot pads to lose her weight. After three months, there was some result, and it was not that significant. I mean, she lost only three pounds in three months, so that is one more reason why I don’t believe that much that you can lose your weight with those detox foot pads. If you want to use them for the detox, that is totally ok, but I would not use them just to lose my weight, because it is pretty much impossible :)

Of course, you can try and tell us what is going to happen :)

Hey there,

I was thinking so much to buy those Kinoki detox foot pads, I had this as a mission for a while. And, when I finally did it, I was not so happy with it. There are too many things for this, but one is that I was not able to lose my weight, I mean, as much as I wanted :)

It was like mission impossible for me. I have lost only a few pounds, but that was not enough. I was wearing them during the night

I am not sure what can I say, you can try, maybe it will work for you! 

Thank God for Kinoki Foot Pads, I have been concerned about the toxic build up in my body ever since aliens abducted me six years ago. These little miracle pads took care of all the interplanetary toxins, not to mention the alien viruses I was exposed to. My advise to you is to buy a years supply and use them every day, one on each foot and one on your forehead. As an added bonus, the little aluminum foil wrapper the pads come in makes a great hat, shielding your brain from the cosmic rays sent by alien forces in an attempt to program all of humankind for self-annihilation. So do it today, after all the giant frog commands it.