I have finally decided to start doing something about my weight! I have really let myself go over the last few years and I know the extra weight is unhealthy and it makes me feel depressed as well. I have heard about the jillian michaels detox and cleanse and it looks very appealing to me! Are there any women (or men of course) who have used this? Can you tell me if the jillian michaels detox and cleanse has any side effects that I would want to know about? And of course, I want to hear all about the results you got with the jillian michaels detox and cleanse as well! Thanks for reading my post! I am hoping to hear from you soon!

Well I was doing some research on a various weight loss products and for Jillian Michaels detox and cleanse I can't say anything good or bad. 
One of my friends was using it and she had terrible headaches and gases and she didn't see any results. So she had stopped with the program after 5 days. 

On the other hand her friend didn't have any side effects but she didn't see any results so she has stopped as well.  And her boyfriend was persistent and he is claiming that the thing is fine and that he did lose some weight. 

If you are serious about losing some weight it would be best to start with the gym or any other type of exercising because this is the only thing that is going to work for sure. You will have to be patient while waiting for the results but at least you will lose weight on a natural and healthy way. 

I am in the 5th day and I just quit. Not only has it been ineffective, but I fill constipated more then before. And and I have seen my period for the second time this month. A coincidence?

The same thing happened to me. The water tastes just fine but I'm on day 4 and have had massive headache for 3 days straight, constipation and I stayed my period today, an entire week early!