My detox fre heroine is into 3rd night clean, i have a half a sheet,2mg sheet still to take for craves but i have several full months of naltrexone from a rapid detox that i went to thru a rehab program in michigan 6months ago fro opanas. I stu[idly didnt take the natrxole as told and by three weeks after my injected dose the naltrexone was all done working and opiates were then good to use get high not wasted like when on naltrexone. Now I wanna start the Naltrexone but is it safe and if it is when

this isnt me its him more or less i suppose so please anthing i dont know about subs and safety/...

this post above was me as him seeking info to help him again detox. I was wasting my time he was using and lying as feared,typical I know.Anyhow wanna clear up the truth and get it off my chest that I was willing to do anything to help him detox and recover...only I CANT DO sh*t ABOUT HIS RECOVERING ITS HIS CHOICE AND AS LONG AS I MAKE DETOX EASIER HE WILL NEVER CHOOSE TO STOP GOING BACK TO HEROIN ONCE HE WALKS OUT THE DOOR AND PULLS OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY.

Period.