Hi. Most of you probably already heard about Fast track detox diet. I personally heard about it last year, but to be honest, I didn’t know much about it, and that little I knew was enough for me not to be interested in following that diet. But lately I hear more and more people talking about it, so I decided to spread my knowledge about this diet and I started to explore. The more I read, the more was I confused. People are so divided, some of them say it’s a good one, some of them say it is a total failure. What do you think, is Fast track detox diet just a scam?

I can’t believe, I am in the exact same situation as you! When I heard about it, I think it was on the TV, immediately I was like “naah, this isn’t for me”. And a couple of months ago, my mother in law got it as a present from her friend and that book was around the house all this time. And one day I was really tempted to read it so I sat and went through it and I can say it is convincing. All those things make complete sense that I actually think I will give it a go. And the program is for 11 days, so it’s worth a try. :) I will tell you my experience when I am done with it.

Thanks for your reply, SabrinaD.Do you know maybe where they bought that book? Or do you know is there maybe a pdf file of it, I would gladly read it.Please don’t forget to tell us your experience about it. I can’t tell it doesn’t look promising, but still I am skeptical as the diet program is only 11 days. I am not sure what difference it can actually make? I mean, the title says “Fast”, but I am afraid that everything that is fast can’t bring results for a long term.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with trying it, hope you will leave us some positive feedback! :)

You don’t have to try it at all. I did twice. Because of all the stories and things I have read about it, I thought that first time it was maybe my mistake for the lack of results. Although I followed all rules and was totally optimistic about it, first time I lost only 2 pounds. Which I gained back as soon as I stopped, normally.My second attempt was even worse. I didn’t lose a single pound!So really, if you ask me, don’t lose time with this diet, it’s a total failure. Or it was like that just for me, I don’t know, but I wanted to share my experience.