Hello. I'm 37 year old male and I would really like to find out some useful stuff about one thing. You see, just recently I have found out that my son who is only 16, was using some narcotics. He first told me that it is just marijuana but later, when I noticed scars on his hands, he admitted that he’s on heroin for almost two months. I was devastated when I heard this and decided to help him because he was seriously hooked on. I have heard that this addiction treatment includes some Methadone usage and I would like if someone could maybe tell me more about this!
Please, my son needs help!

Hello. I would really like to help you because I was pretty disturbed when I read your story. That could also happen to my child and that’s why I will tell you everything I know about it.
Yes, you were right about this Methadone. It is very safe and efficacious for the treatment of narcotic withdrawal and dependence.
I don’t know am I right but-I think I have read somewhere that, if taken orally once a day, it can suppress narcotic withdrawal for at least 24 hours.
Of course, with time, your son will become addicted on this Methadone but withdrawal from methadone is much slower and safer than that from heroin.