hello,
this is the second day. I have burning sensation while I pee and I also have very cloudy and little smelly urine. What is wrong with me? Should I go to a doctor?

Hey there,
I think you have urinary tract infection, maybe even STD, but more possible the first. Yes, you should go to doctor and start treatment as soon as possible. Doctor will probably give you some kind of cream to prevent burning and itchy sensation and some antibiotics… you will have to return to doctor’s office in few days (week or two) and have another check up to see if you are all right. You really should start with the treatment as soon as possible. UTI (urinary tract infection), if this is UTI, can get dangerous for other parts of your body, that is why the treatment is recommendable in early stages.

Make sure to go to the doctor because an uncured infection can lead to kidney disease

hi am a nineteen year old female. I have been gettin a burning sensation when am almost finished urinating. Its been three days now and my urine was cloudy for the first two days but it is back to its normal colour but still burns. What must I do? What do u think is the cause of this? Am presently having my menstral cycle which is on its forth day.

im havin bad burning sensation in my urine.

Yea mine has been here for a week but I don't have an STD what should I do