2 days ago I was with my girlfriend she gave me a hand job she made me bust on her boobs than I went to the bathroom and washed my penis and ny hands and I dryed them I came back than like I'm pretty sure 15 mins later I fingeRed her than she gave me a hand job again and she made me bust again than I whipped it of her stomach and I whipped my hand with a shirt and hers too than few mins later I fingered her again than she was giving me a hand job and my penis got wet and she said it than I touched it and it was dryed than I wait and my fingers were dryed so I fingered her again is there and chance of pregnancy?

There is no chance of pregnancy if you did not have any of your fluids on your fingers. But it would have had to have been at a fertile time for her to get pregnant. Was it at a fertile time?

What do you mean by fertile time?!

Sperm can live in a woman's body for 6 days (maybe even 7), so she is fertile on the day she ovulates (14 days before her period) and the previous 5 days. The released egg is only viable for about 24 hours, so thereafter she would not be fertile until the 6 days up to her next ovulation.

1. What was the date of her last period start?
  2. How long is her cycle (typically 28 days)?
  3. What date did the fingering take place?

Her last period was the 31st but she has an irregular period

Then she would have to have ovulated 18th or later, meaning a cycle of 32 days or more. Is that likely?
I don't think there is much risk.