The other night me and my girlfriend were dry humping while I was wearing boxers and she had on cotton shorts and panties. She reached her hand in my boxers for a little and a couple minutes later I ejaculated. I stopped most of it from getting through my boxers with my hand but some semen from one of my fingers got on her cotton shorts. What are the chances that the sperm on her cotton shorts could end up getting her pregnant? It was exactly a week after she had her period and I'm not sure how long her cycle is because I think it was a little late.

I would say that she is not pregnant. Sperm are tough, but not tough enough to burrow their way thru shorts.
My advice to both of you is to concentrate on getting on some kind of birth control. Condoms are about $4.00 for a 4 pack. I would hate to see you to both loose control and end up in trouble.

Ok, thanks for the help it really puts me at ease. I do have condoms but they were in my room and we use them every time we have sex. I didn't plan on this happening it just kinda did.