I must admit something because I need your help. I drink a lot. And more than a lot. I drink every day and I catch myself that in critical situation I found relieve in alcohol. I heard about some tablets, which can help me because I am afraid and embarrassed to go on group therapy.

Campral is the new medication for the treatment of alcohol dependence. This medicine is intended to restore the normal brain balance that is disturbed with consumption of alcohol. It helps reduce the distress and emotional discomfort. Campral has shown reduced number and severity of relapses of alcoholism. Try because there is nothing more you can lose.

Campral is a medication that helps people stay alcohol-free in combination with counseling or support groups once they have stopped drinking. Campral is thought to restore the normal brain balance, which has been disturbed in someone who is alcohol dependent,
You may have heard of other medications prescribed to help people stop drinking. They work differently than Campral. They either make people very ill if they drink even small amounts of alcohol or block the “high” associated with drinking alcohol.
Campral helps reduce the physical distress and emotional discomfort (e.g.: sweating, anxiety, sleep disturbances) associated with staying alcohol-free. This, in combination with counseling and support groups, makes it easier for people not to drink.

It seems that is more effective than other medication.

*** Edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed ***