Hi, my boyfriend is craving alcoholic and I don’t know how to help him. He is very good by nature, but he doesn’t know to control his drinking.

Hi, I have the same problem. I can’t control myself, when I start drinking once. I had a very bad experience with alcohol poisoning, only two weeks ago. I even blacked out for several hours and had a horrible hangover the next day. Usually if people go through such experience they lose the wish for drinking for a few weeks or months. I am worried because I want to drink again and even have cravings. Why hasn't my horrible experience, which I would rather not admit having, turned me off alcohol?

Hi
Somethings that can reduce cravings are
Kudzu Vine (extract) You can buy this in most Chinese Herbalist shops
EFT (emotional freedom technique) You will find examples of how to use EFT on Youtube, just type EFT - Alcohol, this is probably the quickest way to deal with a craving, and very effective, but at the end of the day, the only way to get over a craving is to keep drinking water, juice, anything but alcohol, the craving will reduce, especially after 24 hours.
If you all else fails, you can ask doctor for a reducing course of Librium, which will reduce any withdrawal symptoms, but you should follow this up with some type of structured counselling or group therapy.

Cravings for alcohol don't need to be treated. They need to be eliminated, and the only way to do that is to eliminate the booze--completely; forever.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you or someone you love is craving booze, there's a BIG problem