Dear Madam / Sir,

I would like to ask question.... before going to gym .. i drink a glass of lukewarm water with coffee ( a pouch) and squeeze one half lemon in the glass. Kindly do let me know .. it that combination good for health or not..

regds,
Mahender

Well, coffee does have caffeine which acts like a drug in the body, but many people drink caffeine and are fine. As far as the lemon, sure, that's okay. The drink combination is fine.

Hi Mahender,
I have to be honest and tell you that I didn’t heard that anybody drinks this combination. But if you like it I guess there is not problem in drinking it. Considering the medical side of coffee and lemon, you should be ok. Coffee contains caffeine that affects your blood pressure and other parts of your body, but in moderate amounts it is fine. On the other hand, lemon is a fruit that is known for high amounts of vitamin C. And we all know that vitamin C is good for our body, especially when we are having weak immune system.
Gym workout should be fine after this drink. Have you notices any bad reaction because you drink this?

lemon in strong black coffee, no sugar, will evict in 5 min. a headache brought on by stomach problems (eating disorders, emotional, etc.) I learned this many years ago from a very old and wise Venezuelan native.

marco wrote:

Hi Mahender,

i drink it (coffee,lemon with sugar) daily morning.It is perfectly ok for me. Without lemon, sometimes I feel a burning temptation.

I drink coffee with lemon every morning (almost) and besides being tasty adds some health to the coffee. Coffee on the other hand wakes me up and keeps me off sugar. :) harry in maryland

I drink this drink every morning, what a Jolt to my taste buds.... !!! Something this good cannot be bad...Coffee au naturel... lemon... au naturel... AND why not a bit of coconut sugar or palm sugar... such a nice drink! YUM!

What's bad about this?

heyy guys how if we have black coffee with honey n lemon. i usually drink coffee with honey instead of sugar its good. now thinking to add lemon as flavour is it good?

Interesting, I haven't even heard about this combination. Maybe I'll try it.

I don't know it is good or bad for health but i've tried this combination and like its taste!!!

the combination of black coffee + lemon+honey+powder of daaL Cheeni in warm water and drink sip by sip with body movement is vry good for reduce weight .. in this way i reduce 25 kg in 1month

Thanks for confirming this.I have learned this too. I was just browsing to authenticate it.

I bought iced coffee from a Japanese resto and found it too strong. What I did was, pour a little bit of my lemon water to dilute it a little bit. The result was great. It was just an accident since I did not realize right away that my water had lemon in it. Then I searched on the coffee/lemon combi in case there's an adverse. Surprisingly, it has benefit on it. I love this and I ma going to fix me more of this!!!

After drinking coffee with lemon make any side effect or any reaction ... ??

Ok my wife has been taking black coffee with lemon at night. It would bothered me, I can't I would be awake most of the night. However when she takes this combination it helps her sleep. She gets up during the night she takes it and she's out. No side effect what's so ever. I would not take it. She still tries for me to take it. ah ah not me.