I need some advice for I think my 9 years old daughter is emotionally disturbed- she has trouble learning and having friends relationships she is also nervous and aggressive but at the same time she is isolated and withdrawn. I can't figure out what could be the cause of her being so emotionally disturbed especially regarding the fact that she lives in pretty much harmonious family environment as well as in the good social background regarding the area we live in. what do you think I should do help her cope with this emotional disturbance and where to go?

Go to psychotherapist and get the proper diagnose for being emotionally disturbed might actually mean that your daughter might be having some serious psychological disorder that very frequently include children that are emotionally disturbed. The social and psychological background is very essential here but also genetic factor is to be considered for emotional disturbance could be inherited in most of the cases. Anyway I also had the same problem in my family in fact my younger sis was emotionally disturbed and this condition took her a long period of life and was manifested just like in the case of your daughter and the worse one was learning disability so I remember she was going in some IEP-individualized education program-which has developed strategies and techniques that provides behavioral tips and support and in more severe cases also some psychological and counseling therapy might be involved.