Ok, so my girlfriend is like scared and worried that she might be pregnant. So i put my penis in her and made SURE ive had no precum on my penis had nothing on it...i put it in and went in and out only three times...and i took it out and there was still nothing on my penis...if it had whipped off inside her vagina there would still be at least some precum on me right? Here's the thing...she had her period on tuesday then come wednesday her period stopped in the morning...it jumped?0.o then after wednesday she got it back for the rest of the week...she cant get pregnant still right? i mean because the period flushes out the egg...but its weird because the day we had sex her period skipped as if her body knew..idk juz weird to me..so can somebody give me an answer asap? pelase and thank you :-)

Wipped* sorry for any other errors in the paragraph just typed it up quick to get an answer.