OK. so heres everything that happened. 1 day after my girlfriends period ended we had unprotected sex, and again 3 days after her period ended, using the pullout method. Sometime about 2 weeks later i put it in her twice then stopped. After that we had sex 3 times with a condom. Once she rubbed the head of my penis on the outside of her vagina. She's had the normal PMS signs lately (i.e. sore breasts, cramps, increased temperature) but is really scared she is pregnant. I was wondering if you could help me put both of us at ease some and tell me how likely it is that shes pregnant?

P.S. Period planner said she wasnt due until like 21st or 22nd. (Today is the 18th)

Need response soon please!

Precum does contain sperm and can cause pregnancy.....Sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days 7 at the latest...I would suggest for her to take a pregnancy about a day or so before her period is due, to see if she is or isnt.....

-update- My girlfriend just took a pregnancy test and it was a maybe? not sure what that means exactly but if anyone can shed some light on the situation please do. she gets her period tommorow (supposedly) but shes been stressing this a lot so i doubt itll come then even if she isnt pregnant. Please help!

Ok, how was it a maybe..On most tests, one line means neg, and two means pregnant....If the lines were faint, it could still very well be a positive....I would wait another week and restest just to be sure....

Im not exactly sure. this is just what shes told me, i didnt see the test. Also just a few moments ago she told me the test was apparently invalid. Not sure what that means either. She is going to take one tommorow morning because the one she took friday was late in the afternoon. I am just praying that she isnt pregnant because we have decided that if she is we are going to abort it. Just thinking about it saddens me to no end. I feel so stupid and worthless. We were so reckless. To anyone who reads this post take warning. Any unprotected sex can get a girl pregnant. If you must, use contraceptives. Best advice is: if you arent ready to raise children, dont have sex. Im a hypocrit for saying so, but maybe teens will listen to someone who is on their level.

P.S. Thank you so much indianagirl for your time, and your advice. It means a lot to me that someone out there is listening.

-Update- She took the test this morning, and it was a negative (yay!) Problem is today her period was supposed to start and it didnt.

Im happy for you both that you find out the results that you were looking for....
ALso her period could be off due to a number of other things as well, such as stress, cysts, throids, weightloss, weightgain....If she doesnt get her period by next month she may want to see her obgyn and let them run tests and such to see what else could be going on...Also since she is still a teen from what im getting her periods may not quit be regular yet, since her body is still changing and growing....
Wish You Both The Very Best In Life!!

If she doesnt get her period by the 26th she wants to take another test just incase, but i have told her that if she keeps stressing over this situation it could cause a delayed period. And once again thank you so much for your time and effort in helping us out here. Your advice is greatly appreciated and i will certainly refer anyone who needs such advice in the future to this site. Hopefully you can help them as much as you did me!

Hey, good to know a guy actually took the time to ask this question.
If she still is late it could be many factors. Sometimes when you think too much about being pregnant, for some weird reason, your period comes really late. Maybe because since we are thinking about it too much, our head may send some signs to our brain to act af if we were pregnant which we all know the signs (vomitilng, nausea, dizziness, discomfort, etc).

Or

She could be like me. I was late for two weeks, got tested and it was negative. Then i had my "normal periods" for two months after. A trip to the OB (heading to my third month) for an annual checkup confirmed i was pregnant although i had my period the past 2 months. So, this can mean she could still be pregnant even if she has her period. Don't know why.

Like you said before, if you don't want any kids "DONT HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX." Al ot of people beleive the PULL OUT METHOD works, but don't forget that PRECUM CAN STILL GET A GIRL PREGNANT! PRECUM DOES have SEMEN and just a drop (which contains THOUSANDS of sperms) can get a girl pregnant. Also remember that sperm can LIVE inside a woman's body from 5-7 days. And no, fingering yourself after a guy coming in you will not KILL the sperms as some of my friends have done, thinking this actually works... lol

I wouldn't suggest not to have sex at all, but do have protected sex. Condoms are great, but a girl with birth control and a guy using a condom will assure you no pregnancy! If she doesn't want to get fat (as most girls say in respond to birth control) there are many options in the market.

Hope this helped :-)

Thank you very much for the added advice. If she doesnt have her period soon, and the tests keep coming back negative she plans on going to the OB to get checked out. As for what had happened to you. I have read pregnancy has many of the same symptoms as having a period, i.e. cramping, bleeding/discharge and even more of the symptoms of PMS,(breast tenderness, headaches, etc.) You may or may not have mistaken it for this, because im pretty sure u are incapable of having your period when you are pregnant unless you got pregnant after those 2 months? idk women's anatomy can be very complicated.

BTW i have very good news to anyone following this! She has just called me and informed me she started her period! YEA! im very happy. Please to anyone who comes across this take my advice.

me and my boyfriend were fooling around...i gave him oral and he cummed. a few minutes (like 3 or 4) later he put it in me once and then he put on a condom. i dont know if it was actually wet from the earlier oral. but i still am freaking out just because i could not deal with getting pregnant.

is there much of a possibility that you could get pregnant from a situation like that?

there was also alot of rubbing around the outside of the vagina.

heyy, finaly a guy cares about something instead of leaving her to suffer...

heres the thing, she could be prego, but! it could be other things such as stress, ive missed my period and wondered if i was pregnant. but guuse what! i wasnt... it was because i was stressed out about everything.. such as!!!! being pregnant.

dont worrie and tell her to relax. because it could just be because she is stressed out because of the whole thing. calm down and take a deep breath.

DEFINITELY SHE COULD GE PREGNANT AND MOST LIKELY IS PREGNANT. THAT IS HOW I GOT PREGNANT,SO I KNOW. mY HUSBAND(THEN BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME) DIDNT EVEN EVER CUM INSIDE ME SO THE DOCS TOLD ME IT WAS CUZ OF PRE CUM THAT I GOT PREGO. MY DAUGHTER IS ALMOST THREE AND WERE TRYING AGAIN , GOOD LUCK.

Wow that's rare.. Pregnancy and menses are not supposed to coexist... The best way to know whether a woman is pregnant or not it to have a HcG serum test... It is the most accurate test to diagnose pregnancy... The test can be done as early as 1 week after intercourse. HcG is the hormone that concludes pregnancy