I WAS 21 AND SHE WAS 19 AND WE HAD ARE CLOTHES ON... BUT HER PANTS ZIPPER WAS DOWN AND SO ANYWAYS I STARTED PLAYING WITH HER. I PULL UP MY SHIRT SO SHE CAN FEEL MY D**k BUT IT WAS STILL ON, AND MY PANTS WAS STILL ON AND IT GOT HARD AND IT WENT IN HER ASS WITH HER JEANS STILL ON. UNDERNEATH HER JEANS SHE WAS WEARING A THONG AND UNDERNEATH MY PANTS I HAD ON  A UNDERWEAR. SO ANYWAYS SHE WAS BASICALLY ON MY LAP AND I WAS FINGERING HER AND I WAS TOUCHING HER UPPER BODY. AND SHE WAS WASN'T ON HER PERIOD, AND I WASN'T WEARING A CONDOM!!! SHE CUM ON ME . DID I GET HER PREGNANT POSSIBLE ??? P.S. BECAUSE SHE SAYING HER STOMACH HURTS.

hi, i do sex with my boyfriend from 8 months. it generally happens once in two weeks. each time i generally take emergency pill. in total i took that pill atleast 10 -12 times. we never used any protection. due to emergency pill my period cycle was irregular for last 3 months. this month we had sex after my period has been stopped but right after sex i noticed that i'm bleeding and i was sure that it was my period's blood. so that day i didnt take any emergency pill. 10days after that day we had sex again and that time i took emergency pill again. now the problem is my period time is over and i am afrain enough that i may be pregnant. can anyone help me answering that???

WHAT EVEN I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

Definitely not possible........