hi there, last night me and my girlfriend tried dry sex and out of excitment i precumed and may of ejaculated. i was wearing boxers and jeans and she was wearing thin pijama pants and a thong. can she become pregnant? i am very worried can someone respond fast thank you :-)

Hi i think i have answered a similar question before, unless it was yours. Gosh chances of getting pregnant that way are impossible .

I am 14 years old. I have been having my period a year sense April 2006. And I have been fairly regular since then, missing, a month at the most.
My boy friend and I dry hump sometimes, we both where a Pajama pants and under where. And he doesn’t ejaculate, the most he gets is a little per-cum, but I heard that per-cum also contains a small amount of sperm. So my concern is that I have not gotten my period for about 4 months, and even though I know its basically impossible to get pregnant through pants and under where, I am still concerned that dry humping with my boyfriend might have gotten me pregnant…I’m paranoid I guess.
Recently we dry humped with him having Pajama pants and boxers on, but with me only in under where, same deal, just a little pre-cum, is it possible to get pregnant that way?

thank you.

It seems as though you are very concerned. Don't panic, but do see a doctor soon to determine whether or not a medical condition is affecting the regularity of your period.

Pregnancy via "dry humping" is certainly possible, so long as semen comes into contact with the vaginal opening. It is impossible (not possible), however, to become pregnant if fully clothed. Be careful that your sexual fluids do not come into contact while clad in, say, your thong. This also puts you at risk for certain STI's.

Cheers!
Susanne

wats sti?

sexually transmitted diseases

hi me and my girl freind had dry sex i ejacualted and she was wearing nothing but a thong and i was wearing pants all my clothes. can she get pregnat??

Me and my girlfriend dry humped and i ejacualted alot and there was some on her pants and i was wearing jeans and boxers and she was wearing jeans and a thong and i dont want her to pregnat is it possible she can

im sorry i didnt understand the second paragraph

Sexualy transmitted infection

umm....first off its under-wear* not under where. Second your 14, why are you even doing this? Wait a little...