Hello everyone. I'm kinda worried if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. We're not ready for the responsibility of having a child at the moment. And we kinda made something stupid.

It was an accident, because I forgot.

I've read a lot of things about it already, but I can't find the exact answer I'm looking for.
I hope you wouldn't criticize me though, as I'm already under a lot of pressure.
I didn't want to hear a 'maybe' I just wanted a straight 'yes' or 'no'

But anyways, it's something like this: Me and my girlfriend played with each other's lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. after a while, she made me cum. I had a little splash of semen on my finger and palm, but I wiped it away with a towel. I stopped two or three minutes, just enough to get my hand completely dry, and then I went back to touching her clitoris with the same hand. She was wet, very very wet, and I went into a smearing motion outside her vagina, spreading the wetness she had on the dry sides. I didn't finger her on the inside though, I don't put my finger in, as she is still a virgin, and she doesn't want her hymen to break. I only touch her on the outside. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm worried at the thought and I can't sleep because of it.

Please help me ease the worry, and thank you.

Can anyone give me an answer? :-(

Yes it's very posblie to get pregnant that way bc it can get into your pours and her wetness can make the sperm reappear out of your skin so anytime you get sperm on your hand you aways want to wash your hand before mess with your girl agian and even though you didn't finger her if you get near the hole and she ovulating then it like a vacum and can suck what on the outside bc i talked to my midwife about it bc my husband didn't sperm in me but i ended up pregnant agian and she explain how it could of happen and that was one of the way dry sprem get re-wetted but i wouldn't worry your slef until she has a missed preiod bc my moms a nurse who used to work with pregnant woman and it 1 in a million chance to get a pregnant that way if she never had a baby bc she anit that ferlite as someone who already have a baby so my answer would be her chances of being pregnant is like walking down the road and finding a bag of money so i wouldn't worry just maked sure u wash your hands next and good luck to both of yall

Virtually impossible. I am sure that nothing ever came of it.

aw dude. you're in troubs!
don't you know that sperm never dies and is constantly travelling? i know the post is 2 years old but that sperm could be swimming toward that egg this very moment.
just kidding! i've shot my juice into a few ladies and none of them have called me up saying that their baby came out looking like me so we're good!

hey m in the same situation. did she gt pregnant?? waiting for your reply...plzzzzz do reply

it is extremely unlikely that she can or will get pregnant. sperm dies as soon as it hits open air. it is not meant to survive outside the body. the reason it lives longer inside the uterus is because the conditions are correct for it to do so in order to find an egg and reproduce. if you had cum inside of her without protection then you should be worried about pregnancy. YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

The same situation ..... But she was wearing all her clothes ...... Pizazz I need an answer 

im in the same situation only i touched her bean i didnt put my fingers right inside her and the cum was dry on my finger , will she be pregnant? please give an answer ASAP!!!

im in the same situation as you are , only i touched her bean the cum on my finger was dry, did your gf get pregnant man??!!

Hello evryone,. me and my girlfriend had too much fun on 5th Feb she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant?? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? I am sure i didnt had anything wet on my fingers NO SEMEN. She had her period last month starting on Jan 29th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me can she become pregnant in such a situation??

But my gf is yet to have periods this month and it was last month she had periods on 29th and we did thiss on feb 05th...so she is yet to have her periods this month due may be on 26-27 feb as she has 28-29 day cycle....and as mentioned i rubbed my hands on her body and on her clothes as well. We loved each other for about 10 min. I gave her my hankerchief from my pocket to clean the stuff then i put that back into my pocket aswell. So after all this i am sure there was nothing on my fingers, definetely not semen because my fingers were definetely not that wet at all. We didnt had our clothes off but i fingered her by putting my hand inside her jeans...can she become pregnant in this situation??

I need help to am 15 and ny abd my girlfreind for 4 years know we kinda had sex in a way i think she was laying down and she sucked my penis and i didnt have cum bjut my penis was wet and i didnt put my penis in her p***y i put it in the top of her p***y like in side the skin but not in the hole

hi every one i have a same problem, i ejaculate and touch my pennis, maybe 20 mins or 30mins and i rubbed it and my hands was already dry, i touch the vagina of my gf, it can couse pregnancy? please answer my question guyss, Im so worried...... :(

My gf has last period 1/08/13.i rubbed her clit with my tip of penis before ejaculation i come out my penis from that at 20day of her mensural cycle.before doing this i also trying to insert my penis into her vaginal opening but at that time my penis is dry.can she become pregnet vrom that.she was in her last fertile day.help please....

not true... sperm can live for 2 days outside the body