ok the other day me and my girlfriend were fooling around and we had dry sex......but.....she had her underwear on and i had my underwear on and my jeans....but before we did that i said let me put somthing to catch the cum.....so i put a sock in front were my penis was so it could catch it.
so we did it and i ejactulated and i felt it come out. so i take the sock out i didnt see of feel anything on it but normaly i can tell when its in my pants....so i went to the b-room and checked and there was some on my underwear.and when i come back i tell her to turn over so i can make sure i didnt get anything on her.so she turns over and i see a little spot.
i couldnt tell if she was wet(she probly was)or if i got a small bit of it on her underwear. And i said i didnt have any outside of my pants.
Note:my jeans are very thick
me and her are very worried bout this....and i want to know if it went through my underwear and jeans or if it was her just being wet....
please tell me!!!!!!

It was probley her own fluid on her. I don't think you should be too worried about this. Since there wasn't any real contact, the chances are pretty small that she is pregnant. But, I suggest wearing a condom the next time the two of you decide to mess around just to be extra cautious.

I completely agree with everything she said- I would say the "spot" was hers...it would be near impossiable for her to stay "dry" during a makeout session....you said yourself that the "sock" was dry so I don't really understand why you are worried...at any rate even if it was a little wet the chances of becoming pregnant this way are so so VERY SLIM I wouldn't even give it a second thought.
You might want to consider her getting on the pill though....it is extreamly effective in preventing pregnancy (more so than condoms and if you use a condom too you are SUPER safe) and once you start activities such as this sex usually isn't far behind from what I have seen. Every town I have ever known has a clinic where teens and young adults can get the pill and the necessary exams usually free of charge or at very very low cost...PLUS, parents do not have to know nor give permission for this service..this is law... good luck and be safe!!