Hello, guys. My mother would like to use some antiaging antioxidants. I am not sure how effective they are, but never mind. What I would like to know is whether these antioxidants can be helpful in treatment of some diseases. I will really appreciate if you can answer me that. Thanks.

Hello, there. Aging means diseases in general. By preventing aging, anti-aging antioxidants prevent diseases. Or at least, they postpone them. Anti-oxidants prevent forming and negative effects of free radicals which are responsible for many diseases. One of them is cancer. Some of anti-aging antioxidants are used as additional therapy for some diseases. Those are vitamin C and E. Vitamin E is really useful for curing sterility. Vitamin A can also be used for curing deficiency of this vitamin. I hope I’ve helped you with this piece of info. I hope your mother will be satisfied. Bye!