Hello, folks. I constantly get ill and I would like to strengthen my immune system with something. I think the best way for that is to use dietary antioxidants. I would like to ask you to recommend me the most helpfull ones. I would really appreciate all your help. Bye, guys!

Hello, there. Antioxidants are very useful substances. They prevent damage that is caused by free radicals. The most famous ones are vitamin E, C and A, then there are selenium and omega-3 acids. You can’t have benefit from only one antioxidant. It is better to combine various antioxidants for better effect. However, I think that one mustn’t exaggerate with antioxidant supplements. It is especially true if one has balanced diet. I hope I’ve helped you with my reply. I hope you will strengthen your immunity. Good luck!

i agree with berke that there are many different antioxidants. If you are looking for something which helps keep you well and avoid things like colds and flu i have found that black elderberries is the best. It has the most antioxidants in any fruit. I started taking a liquid supplement made from black elderberries and it has definitely made a difference to me.
Here is a link to loads of information on black elderberry properties etc. Hope i've been of some help