Hello. I am planning to try the goddess diet. The reasons are numerous, but one of the main ones is that I found out it helps slowing down premature aging. Aging is probably my worst fear. When I see a new wrinkle on my face, I get a mini panic attack. I desperately want to stay young as long as I can. I guess that wrinkles and stuff like that just remind me of my real fear (that has nothing to do with the way my body looks). Can you tell me is it true that this diet will help my skin and wrinkles?

Yes, it is true. This diet can actually help you reduce your wrinkles. It’s all about the food you eat while on this diet.

Antioxidants and other nutrients in certain foods can protect your skin cells. There are some studies that showed that antioxidants can help you fight against premature aging. The main benefit comes from vitamin C. It helps in forming collagen that protects your skin from wrinkling. You can find vitamin C   in grapefruit, berries, kiwi, plums, red bell peppers and broccoli. Vitamin E is also great. It helps in protecting the  cell membranes and prevents UV radiation damage. Vitamin E can be found in nuts and seeds. 

Thank you Regina_Phalange!
I heard it helps, but I had no details about it. Thank you for explaining them to be.
I really need this diet. I have a lot of extra weight now. My self-esteem and self-confidence are much lower than when I am skinny. Nothing fits me, every peace of wardrobe is too tight. And as if that wasn’t enough, my skin suddenly started changing. My neck and my face are in wrinkles. I look like I’m at least 10 years older.
This diet will hopefully help both my weight loss and my skin. Can’t wait to see the results.