Hello, guys. I passed my 30th birthday and I think the time has come to use some antiaging antioxidants. I would really like to know benefits of these products before I begin using them. What are your experiences? I will gladly hear them out. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Hello. Anti-aging antioxidants have many benefits. The first and the main one is that they slow down aging process of the cells, tissues, organs and skin. You can find these antioxidants in fruit and vegetables. They can strengthen your immunity to fight better with infections and microbes. They reduce cancer incidence. They are also useful in preventing glaucoma and macular degeneration. They lower the risk of cholesterol oxidation and heart disease. In a word, you feel really better. I hope I’ve helped you. Good luck!