Hi, I need something to thicken my skin, but I don’t know how will my skin react, since I have very sensitive skin. My appearance is important for my self-esteem.

Hi, I believe that every person ha a different skin, and even it is not the same on all parts of the face and body. You need some nourishing cream and consider to increase amount of fats in your diet, as they would provide you better skin quality. Some herbs can be beneficial like Calendula, Chamomile, Jojoba oil and other ingredients, which support formation of new skin cells. Retinoids have property to thicken the skin’s top layer. Antioxidants like vitamin E are always welcomed to prevent aging process. Some but not all Many different over-the-counter retinoids preparations are available, but you can take more active prescription versions.

Hi there,
People with sensitive skin are prone to skin damage like cuts and bruises. And in many cases they can’t live a normal life because of this. Have you tried to do anything to treat this condition? I know that you can thicken your skin with some natural supplements like fish oil and borage seed oil. Flax seed oil is another supplement that is very helpful for your problem. The oils will help with skin hydration and it will strengthen the collagen. Vitamins are also helpful, especially vitamin C and vitamin E, because they have anti oxidant and anti inflammatory properties that keep your skin stronger.
I hope this helped a bit and that you find a good treatment.