Hello, folks. I am turning 30 and I think I should start with taking antiaging antioxidants. None of my friends use these substances, so I came here for an advice. I would like to know how often is safe to take them. I would really appreciate your replies. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hello to you too. You haven’t mentioned which anti-aging oxidant you intend using. Different antioxidants have different daily income needed. For example, it is enough to take 200-250 mg of vitamin C, 100-400 IU of vitamin E, 6-10 mg of mixed carotene supplement. There are many vegetables and fruit containing antioxidants. Those are: carrots, tomatoes and spinach rich with carotenes. Blue and purple berries are rich with flavonoids. I think you should consult with dermatologist or other specialist. They will give you the best advice. I hope you will be satisfied. Bye!