well - I'm on Warairin for 21 months. I'm 85. An erection would be shocking - I'm limp as a noodle. Cialis is'nt a good idea or any other ED product.

I am 52 years old. I have been on Warfarin since I was 22 for a rare hereditary illness. I have absolutely zero problems getting or maintaining an erection, particularly in the morning. At times, it borders on painful it's so hard.

Then again, I don't smoke, don't drink, avoid all other medications unless absolutely necessary, try to follow a wafarin diet as much as possible and exercise somewhat regularly. It also helps that I have a sexually adventurous partner. I suspect some of you posting here probably don't, and perhaps should look for the source of the problem somewhere else.

Yes with Viagara, No did not help much.
Have been taking Warfarin for 11 years.
Till recently I did not realize that my problem was Weak Warfarin blood to penis issue.

Wife here. Since husbands open heart surgery 10 years ago, when he was 51 now 59. He is on Coumadin and blood pressure meds for the rest of his life due to titanium valve in aorta. We have been married 34 years. Fantastic sex life, open minded always learning new things. Sex 4-5x week. Last year boom1x a week. 1x three weeks now we’re fighting all of the time. We had sex 1x Jan and 1 x March. He won’t talk about it. He doesn’t wake up with an Erection ever. Every morning he wake up with one, I talk to about a memory or something we did driving it have a reaction he gets nothing very sad and frustrating He is my best friend. He won’t even play. So you are all in my prayers. It’s hard on us too. B/c if he shows affection he thinks I’m expecting something daddy can I deliver. So he pushes away.

you can order Cealis are they call it Megalis on line from Canada its u Pharmacy are you Pharmacy i order from both different medicines its very cheap comes from India from the pharmacy works great ,i take !/4 miligrams a day and when i have sex add 5 miligrams its better to take to take it daily so its in your body!! better than trying 10 miligrams in one day better than Viagra and day !!!! write them get a price !! have been on Coumidin from 15 years it sucks had blood clots in my leg from getting shot in Vietnam