About two morning ago I started having this pain in my left testicle and I immediately did the TSE to see if there was lumps or anything and thankfully there wasnt any. So I was trying to figure out what couldve caused this problem and I forgot that the night before this pain started my girlfriend was giving me oral and sucked my balls while she was doing so. I was wondering if that is the reason why my left one hurts since I never had my balls sucked until that night and if thats the case what do I do?

Well, being a girl and all, and never having any sort of sex, except mastburation, I would say yes. If someone sucked on your balls and never had before, and then it hurt, I would say don't do it again.

Did you have a really good climax? If so you may have just wore them out, or shoot.. you know... but if it continues It maybe something else... After a long, or hot sex my balls can hurt since they were overworked..

you described my exact problem after my woman sucked on my testicles my left nut is sore day afterwords, no lumps suspecting she pulled a muscle or something, il stick to licking next time i suspect the sucking is the culprit i suggest the same

I have an idea: Have your girlfriend continue to suck your balls.

I am on that pain 2. But i been getting my ball suck for years

stupid don't donut again wtf there is something wrong

I hate to break the bad news about your girl and all- but she gave you chlamydia. If you don't take antibiotics you can possibly have enough scar tissue build up in your urethra and testicles to the point where you cannot have children. Same goes for her. So be an adult about this situation and let her know what's going on because most times women won't feel that infection like men will. You two go to a local, or even better yet, an online clinic and they will call your local pharmacy with a very small prescription of one to two pills for each of you. You as a man will notice the symptoms subsiding in 2-3 days. Good luck. And don't be angry at her! Talk to her like a gentleman.