One of my testicals are broken. It happened when I was very young, I've had it for like 4 years and it hasn't caused me any problems. I have checked all over the internet, but nothing came up, does anyone have similar stories?

my boyfriend has the same problem but he hasnet told any one about it but me! he is worried an some times it hurts? he dosent want to go to the hosptial or doctors this happend a year ago now he can feel it cracked and stuff inside it? can yu help ?

SAME! Thank god im not the only one.. My left testicul is "broken", it doesnt hurt at all and i have pretty normal ejaculations.. im 14.. Please reply doctor! or any1! xP

Describe "broken"

Do you have an undecended teste? In other words the "ball" never dropped into the sac? Did you have epidydmitis? Torsion?

idk if I'm commenting on this page correctly, Yeah dude! Mine happened a couple years ago. Accidently got need there right about the time I was about to get blue balls. Its not like it hasn't descended yet or whatever. It did. but then it just got crushed kinda. It's not the same shape as the other. It's like just a squashed brain or something. And I'm wondering if that can cause infertility.?

right i had the same problem, it broke wen i was a kid, its fixed now and i think i know how it got fixed,

I have what is known as a vericocele, I originally thought that one of my ballls was messed up, but found out from my doc both my balls are fine, but i have this vericocele which is basically an enlarged vein or blood vessel in your sack that feels like a brain, or like a group of coils or worms.  it's only on one side right up against my ball.  Ya'll probably have that, if your ball is seriously "broken"  it would most likely be very painful, and it would be very important to see a doctor, because it could cause complications later on in life.  You don't want cancer or infections in your balls!

i farctured mine in three places on a motorcycle doctor says it should be fine but it has been huge and black for two weeks now

I am 13 and my left testicle is slightly broken. To describe it, it is all bitty and oddly shaped. I just found this thread and I would appreciate anyone to reply

Dude, I'm 13 with the same thing. It never hurts, and it's not cancer(I've gotten it checked). It happened to me when my brother threw a baseball at me and I didn't catch it XD. Other than getting in the way of you underwear, it'll never cause you any problems!

mine is totally broken on my left testicle, i still remember on my young age i had a bicycle accident and that moment my ball was so painful. after a minute the pain went out. but now that im adult i noticed that my left testicle is not round but totally broken.
- i'm worried that it will result into infertility

Oh wow guys testes are made up of a tough material how u guys manage to break it? anyways my friend broke his when he jump to a pole and testes first, he laid down groaning for 15 mins before an ambulance came.He was as white as a sheet!

guys my both balls broken in a fight I am really worry about it someone give me a helpful answer please

Same here when I was young ( I don't remember what grade) between grade 3-5 I was playing a game of soccer and I was the goal the ball came and hit me right in the balls. I checked them awhile later and it was in pieces. After that they were all out of my sack and I just had my right ball but my left one was completely missing. In about grade 7-8 my left ball came back! I have no idea how I've never seen a doctor about it, though it's only about the size of a small rubber bouncy ball, it is there I am now going to grade 10 and they are both still there just one is normal size and the other is small

Any kind of testicle injury that takes more than an hour or so to stop hurting should be seen by a Dr. right away or go to the nearest emergency room for help. A true fracture,crushing, cuts, or rupture of a testicle probably will need emergency surgery within a few hours or even less time to save the testicle from dying completely and to put it back together in surgery and to treat immense swelling, blood flow issues, and huge pain. If the injury is from a long time ago, then you should ask your Dr. at your next physical or appointment for any other medical care to take a look at your injured testicle and get it checked out to see what treament it might need. To check you for infertility, you simply jack off at the Dr.s office or a lab (always you alone in a small private room with you jacking it out yourself) and ejaculate your entire semen load into a small cup or jar and then the lab looks at your fresh semen under a microscope to check your sperm to see how many, how healthy, how good of swimmers, and how your semen is coming out of your penis to see if you are fertile or if there is any problem with your sperm production and delivery systems. A simple blood test can check your testosterone and male hormone levels that your testicles produce. Lots of men and boys get injured testicles and Dr.s consider this a big emergency to save your testicles and your future ability to have any children and to be able to have normal sex for your whole lifetime. Don't be embarrassed at all to get help right away if your testicles get hurt. Dr.s, both male and female, all know how important they are to all guys.