Just to start off, im 14 and started going into more advanced kind of puberty maybe a few months ago (like armpit and pubic hair, leg hair, voicw cracks, and im growing faster too) So maybe 2 weeks ago my testicles started to ache a bit, but not in a way that it's really unpleasant. It's just uncomfortable. Most of the time it's in the left testicle, and occasionally on the right too, sometimes both at the same time. I've noticed that the veins in my scrotum on both sides have gotten noticeably bigger. A lot of times when my left testicle aches, so does my left leg. I heard that your testicles can hurt due to growth and I was wondering if maybe this pain had something to do with growth or testosterone release? There's been noticeably more hair on my left leg, and now that amount matches my right leg. I regularly feel my testicles and I have no lumps at all. The only major difference is that the veins and all of the other cords in my scrotum have been more prominent and noticeable. I just want to know if this pain is normal or something to be worried about.

It sounds pretty normal for most guys. Balls do kind of hurt, especially when they get full of sperm and need a good ejaculation for release. That's called blue balls. A good masturbation to ejaculation to empty out both balls real good and empty is the usual cure for most men and boys. Mine itched like crazy when they first grew bigger and first started making sperm for me. Then it went away in a year or so and men get used to always having a constant full feeling and strong sex urge to empty their balls very frequently for the rest of their fertile lives. Try jacking off frequently and whenever you feel any pressure inside your balls and likely that will cure you real fast.

Hey man thanks a lot. Hope it sorts me out.

I'm just worried something might be too tight or twisted

Another thing, it seems as if the discomfort typically comes from my penis, but the part that's in the scrotum and isn't exposed. Whenever I feel the discomfort i feel a tingly feeling across my legs sometimes and sometimes my butt too