I took a 4 home pregnacy test and it was positive... My last sexual relation was 2 weeks ago and i havent had my menstrual this month so im late!! is it possible that it could be his? or someone before him.

Without proper DNA testing noone could tell you who the father is. That is soemthig you would need to deal with IF you chose to have a baby.. YOU CAN get a CVS DNA test, where they collect cells from the pregnancy and test them, but this is highly expensive and not covered under insurance.

If he is the only person you have had relations with since your last period then it is his baby, but if you had sex with someone else a couple of days before this guy, then you will need dna testing

You won't be able to tell with the home preg test. You should have a blood test done, checking your HCG levels, that might give you a better indication. If I were you I'd wait a bit before I spill the beans. Good luck

you usually can not tell if your pregnant in just 2 weeks. whenever your last period was 7-10 days after is when a female is most likely to concieve. you need to talk to a doctor and start getting medical treatment. the baby depends on this treatment. your doctor will be able to tell you how far along you are. good luck.

wow!incredibly bitchy and unhelpful comment!Found out i was pregnant about 2 weeks after my period was due tho not sure it was a real period as it was short!But the positive line on the test was quiet faint as it was early on and HCG levels were low as a result.Hope this helps..

I read a lot about pregnancy and you can get pregnant 11 days before your menstrual period and still have a period also but a home pregnancy test wouldn't even detect a pregnancy at just two weeks. I'd have to say that it's the first guy and not the last based on health articles but you still must be sure so get a test done once the baby is born and let them both know that they are possible fathers of your child. It will be okay!!

I FEEL THAT ONLY YOU KNOW WHO YOUR BABYDADDY IS AND I WOULDNT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT OF ME IF I WAS YOU. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TALK REGARDLESS SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST GIVE EM SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. OTHER THEN THAT GOOG LOOK WITH YOUR BABY AND I HOPE THAT EVERYTHING GOES ACCORDING TO PLANNED. :-)

i am sort of in the same situation see i mhad my period jly 2nd 2006 and from the 13-20 i was having sex withnmy boyfriend and on the 22 late that night i got drunk withsome friends and made a big mistake and slept with some other guy i found out agust 12 2006 i was pregnant i am still very scared my baby will be due soon and i guess then i will find out

you say you are late that must mean your period was more then 4 weeks ago. well you are considered pregnant from the first day of your last period. not from the day you have sex or the egg got fertilized. that would make you between 4 to 6 weeks pregnant. it is very possible to know your pregnant at that stage.
i know this as i got pregnant and by the due date it made me look 5 weeks pregnant yet i had sex only for 4 weeks before, i asked my doctor how this could be as i had not had sex before. (i had waited till my wedding night. and my husben was very confused and asking questions, which i honestly didnt know how this could be.) well this is what the doctor explained. most women are on 28day cycles and you tend to conseive 14days after your first day of your period.
inless you had sex with any one on or after your period than this man would be the father.
hope this helps and puts your mind to rest.

CAN YOU BE PREGNANT AND ALSO HAVE YOUR MONTHLY CYCLE? COULD THAT BE POSSIBLE? :?

best of luck to the original posting. i've known peeps to be in the same position before and been lucky re who the father is. you will know what's best when the time comes - remember who comes first in your life now.

x

i am scared to tell my doctor because she knows my mom what should i do

ok so me and my boyfriend we're gettin ready to have sex but i stoped him before he could go all the way in so he was only half way in but i asked him if he thought he had ejaculated before or during the 10 seconds he was in. he said he dindt think so and that he wouldnt of done it if he had since it was unprotected but as i learned the night before he does preejaculate and he cant feel it so now im worried that i could be pregnate and we dont know what to do and im so confused 8-|

iF YOU'RE WORRiED iF YOU'RE PREGNANT THEN GO ET A TEST DONE. THERE'S NOTHiN WE CAN SAY TO CHANGE WHAT'S GOiN ON iN YOUR BODY. NOW YOU KNOW THERE'S PRECUM (WHiCH YOU CAN GET PREGNANT FROM). THAT'S WHAT BiRTH CONTROL iS FOR.