So i had protected sex on April 11 but i felt the condom broke. so i wanted to be safe and took plan b the next day on April 12 and too the second pill on April 13. I was supposed to start my period on April 20 but i got it 3 days late, which is on April 23 for 5 days.. It's now May 26 and still no period, i have been feeling a lil crapms here and there but no period. Could i possibly be pregnant?

I feel that it is unlikely for you to be pregnant from the April 11 incident, however, anything is possible.  Even if you haven't had another broken condom in between your last period, it's possible that semen may have somehow made its way into your vagina as condoms are not 100% effective and even a hole that can't be seen with the naked eye could allow for pregnancy.  With that said, you could be having a delayed period due to stressing over if you are going to have a period.  Although, I did experience light cramps the first few weeks I was "late"  both times it turned out I was pregnant.  I think your best bet is to take an at home pregnancy test to be sure.  If you are pregnant, it has been enough time for your hcg levels to be high enough for it to test positive.  Sometimes at home pregnancy tests will show a false negative if your hcg levels haven't had time to get high enough, but they rarely show a false positive.  Good luck, let me know how it goes :)