3 days ago, I gave my boyfriend oral after we ate some food but he did not cum, it was for 1-2 min. I could not tell if he had pre-cum. I kissed him for 5 seconds and then he gave me oral. He did not insert his tongue inside me but went near my vagina but mostly on my clitoris. Since 2 days ago, I keep having brown discharge, and today it's still going but it looks more like old blood because there's some clots (that I usually get on my period but now it's brown, not red). My period is due in about 9 days according to my calendar. I also have anxiety and I worry too much so am I wrong to think this and that there's no way I could be pregnant? Or is there a chance? I know that I get brown discharge before my period sometimes but not always-- it is just weird to me because it is supposed to come 9 days later. I'm just scared that it is implantation bleeding or something. I read that implantation occurs a week or so after conception. We have not engaged in actual penetrative sexual intercourse and this was the first time we had oral sex. I know that there are cases wherein there was no penetrative sex but pregnancy occurred. My question is NOT can I get pregnant from giving/receiving oral sex. The bottom line question is: Could I be pregnant if I KISSED my boyfriend after giving him oral (with possible pre-cum as he did not ejaculate) and then him giving me oral? Please help. Thank you.

Hi there

No, you cannot get pregnant from kissing or oral sex. That includes pleasuring your clitoris with a tongue. Good luck

Even if I kissed him after there was possible precum (that could've gone on my mouth to his mouth) and then him giving me oral?