I was giving oral to my boyfriend and I think she cummed in my mouth , then I put my fingers in my mouth and he fingered me can I be pregnant ?im so worried right now , I seriously need a answer ASAPP

Did he put his fingers in your mouth and finger you with sperm on them? or did you finger yourself after putting your own fingers in your mouth with sperm on them?

Sorry i am a little confused. If either of you had sperm on your fingers and the sperm covered fingered entered your hot wet p***y, then yes you could get pregnant.

sorry I think I explained it wrong but anyways I was giving him oral and when I was sucking I kept getting stuff in my mouth which made me wanna spit .But he told me this morning that he didn't cum so I don't know what was that ? but yeah I had like liquid in my mouth and he put his fingers in my mouth and I'm afraid it was cum because he fingered me right after he put his fingers in my mouth

it was ether just spit building up or the precum, ether way get a pregnancy test if your period is late

wait I'm confused so would get pregnant from pre cum ?

no, im saying that the stuff in your mouth may not have been sperm

I'm just really scared cause I'm too young to be pregnant

Health Guru
Yes there is a small possibility you can get pregnant from precum as it can contain sperm.