So me and my girlfriend haven't seen each other for a long time and were having dry sex. We had our underwear on, but I rubbed and fingered her while she was rubbing my penis. Then I ejaculated and some of it got on my hand and I washed it with hot water after we got dressed. After an hour or so I fingered her again and this time with the same hand (washed and dried). We went to the spa and after it in the night we had oral sex. She was first, then we kissed and after it I had oral sex with her. (Could this be a problem? Could the pre-*** come from her mouth to mine while kissing and due to oral sex get into her vagina? Do the semen still have strength to get to the egg and fertilize it?) I also put my penis close to her anus and pushed it in a bit(I didn't wear a condom, but I didn't ejaculate. Did any of my pre-*** get on her vagina while she was wet? We watched that I didn't get even close to it). Then she gave me a h*****b and I came and some of it also went on my hand. We didn't touch until the next morning when I fingered her (I didn't wash my hands! Did the semen dry and die? Is it possible for sperm to live for more than 6 hours outside of the body? Can she get pregnant like this? How much time must pass to know that the sperm is dry and harmless?). After this we finished it off and went to a festival. In the night we were just lying there and we had a bit of dry sex with my underwear on but her panties were off. (I didn't ejaculate in my underwear but some of it got probably inside after she did it. Does sperm dry out when on clothing and how long does it take?) This happened 7-8 hours after I came in the morning. (Is it possible for semen to get into her vagina trough underwear? What is the possibility of her getting pregnant like this?) I am concerned about the possibility of her getting pregnant since all of it happened between the 12th-18th day of her ovulation cycle, which means that she was most fertile. What are the chances of the things I mentioned to make her pregnant and should I worry? I'm scared. She keeps telling me everything is fine but I am still kinda concerned about that mouth to mouth thing and the fingering (she was wet all the time)... and I am also kinda worried because I touched my penis with the same hand I touched her vagina afterwards and some pre-*** could have gotten on my hand but I touched clothing and bedsheets  and I went to the toilet after every ejaculation to make sure the sperms which remained in the urethra got eliminated. Is there a possibility that she can get pregnant like this? I mean if there was a minimal amount of pre-*** on my hand and I wiped it off and fingered her... Could she get pregnant since she was on her ovulation peak? Can a woman get pregnant by getting fingered with a hand on which the sperm lasted 4-5 minutes on air and got in contact with skin and clothing? Please help! I'm freaking out! She will get her period next week! And we are concerned about her not getting it...Thanks for the advice and help!

no she can not. just chill DUDE. rELAX RELAX RELAX RELAX

Relax and do to he fingering :P thats what i always do

so,i cum on my hands,and so i clean and wiped all of the cum on my hands with tissue,and soon around 6-8 minutes,i fingered her,i was wondering could she be pregnant?im so freaked out right now,its not my time to start a family,and im only 16,so please,anyone that could have some answers,help me,THANKSS!!