Hi , Ive recently been masturbating and i missed my period ! My periods have never been regular but I'm still worried...

I'm worried that I might be pregnant !

Can anyone please help me !

Im only 15 years old !

Is it possible to get pregnant with saliva ?

I havent had sex yet , only masturbating !

Dear Laura

No. If your only sexual activity has been when you have been masturbating yourself with your own fingers, you could not get pregnant. The only way you can get pregnant is through sperm entering your vagina.

Saliva on its own cannot get you pregnant. If it were mixed with semen (perhaps through oral sex) then it would be possible.

Solo masturbation on its own cannot get you pregnant. If your fingers had been in contact with semen then it is possible that sperm could be transferred into your vagina (depending how you masturbate). If a sex aid was used and it had been in contact with semen, then it is possible that sperm could be transferred into your vagina (depending how you used it).

I hope this helps. If you want more help, please ask. If you want to talk privately, then you'll need to sign up.

Can I get pregnant if after oral sex i spit the semen out, then I kissed my boyfriend and then he gave me oral sex? In fact can that little semen that stayed in my mouth after i spit the most of it out, get transfered to boyfriend mouth and then from his mouth to my vagina? thank you very much

The first thing is: Did it happen at a fertile time? If not, then you would not get pregnant anyway.

It is considered that saliva has a detrimental effect on sperm, but does not necessarily kill it.

Any semen that stayed in your mouth could get transferred by open-mouth kissing, and then to your vagina. So why did you spit most, and not swallow? The likelihood is that it would not have entered your vagina, but the chance of transfer is there, albeit small.

I hope this helps. Please ask if you need more clarification or help.

My boyfriend ate me out and then put a condom on and we had sex, can I be pregnant?

what if it's his saliva

If no sperm entered you, you're not pregnant?

If mens saliva enters into girls .they get pregnant ah?

Can i get pregnant with my own saliva?

If male salaiva enters into females vagina than will it cause pregnancy to her?

No it cannot be happen like this..because if condom is putted than no semen containing sperms can be transferred to vagina....hence no fertilisation of egg is happened and no pregnancy....