We made out, I kissed him passionately and he kissed me too. We put each others tongue on each others mouth. He put his fingers on vagina. He touched my boobs and kissed and licked it several times. He removed my bra and he grabbed my hand and put it in his penis, he ask me to touch it and hold it up and down, after a few minutes something went out on his penis, it's like a jelly substance and when I touch his pants it's kinda wet. What si it?

how old are you lady ?

7 he also put it in side of me

how old is he

it is sperm it can and will get u pregnant if your not careful

its called sperm

It is sperm

It is called cum my der lady

Dear allyssan,

The fluid From your Boy friend's Penis is called is called SEMEN. This is called ejaculation and every time a boy start stroking and doing masturbation their Penis.the semen will be ejaculated.

If a Boy put his Penis in the vagina of his girl friend and the ejaculation takes place while doing the sexual act, there is a chance that the girl may get pregnancy.

If the Boy wears a male condom over his penis an the indulge in Sexual Intercourse with a girl, this is called PROTECTED SEX, and it will not result in pregnancy on the girl with whom he had Sex.

The age is not necessary to reply the post.

Please my detailed reply sent today.

palanl1944

Dear x14x14,

Age is not necessary to reply.
Please my detailed reply sent by me today.
palani1944

Well it is a liquid that cleanes his penies and it thinks that you are going to sex so the liquid comes to clean his penies.Well i am a boy who is 18 my girlfriend is 16 and can you answer my question i woul like a girls point of view here is the link https://www.steadyhealth.com/My_girlfriend_took_of_my_close_while_sleeping__t362772.html?post_submited=1

I'M ON THE WAY BROTHER.

It is cum