hii i am 16 years old i have had loads of sex with my boyfriend and we only use the pull out method. my period is 6 weeks late i think i might be pregnant. can you get pregnant this way?. and what is a really obvious symptoms?....

You can most definitely get pregnant by using the pull-out method and it is very unreliable.

Having a period that is 6 weeks late is very concerning for pregnancy.

I would definitely avoid alcohol, illegal drugs, over-the-counter drugs, herbal products, and I would talk to my doctor right away regarding a possible pregnancy.

It is possible that it is a false alarm.

However, it is better to be on the safe side for you and your baby, should you prove to be pregnant.

Also, if you are pregnant, it may be important for the baby's health to start on certain pre-natal vitamins, such as folic acid, early, in order to prevent birth defects.

You can take a pregnancy test that is available over-the-counter, and also, talk with your doctor confidentially about your concerns.