Not to long ago by the end of August i had sex me and the boyfriend used the pull out method.. ive done it for soo long i didnt second guess anything untill my period was 3 days late.. now im sitting here dont knw wat to do because he dont believe i am pregnant because he did not cum in me... please some one tell me if its possible to get pregnant.. even if he didnt cum in me.. and should i be worry or am i over reacting 

There is more sperm in pre-cum than there is in the actual cum. The pull out method isn't exact a for of contraception and chances are you are pregnant. The only sure way to no get pregnant is abstinence. Using a condom also help; yes it does take some feeling away from the guy but it keep the female from getting pregnant. 

thank you soo much for answering my question.. even though im not to happy to know i might be pregnant i have to learn from mistake n take care what i decided to make because i didnt think about using a condom.. but thank you :)

You are most welcome. A lot of people don't think about using condoms nowadays. It's bad but having sex without a condom is better. ^_^

lol tht is soo true :).. bt i guess i need one since i am nt ready for a child jus yet 

Sounds like a good idea. :)