I've seen yes and no's on this question. I've been on birth control for 4 months. my boyfriend and I had sex with a condom on the day of my period (the 10th) it was light and only lasted two days. after my period was over I had brown discharge and through out the next couple days a little white discharge came through along with the brown. ive been having white discharge since. during that time and after I was still having cramps that lasted over a week with back pain and pain in (where) my right ovary is. it's now about two weeks later and I don't have that feeling anymore but I still feel lower back pain, back pain period. my bf and I had sex without a condom using the pull out method wednesday. he would ejaculate a little bit away from my butt and he would wipe the head of his penis on the bed then go again. we did that Wednesday and several times yesterday. lately I've been feeling more hungry, like an hour after I eat im hungry like really hungry. I know what hunger feels like so I'm not imagining or thinking I'm hungry. my period starts next week on the 8. so my "symptoms" are lower back pain, hunger/ cravings, little headaches, slight tender somewhat itchy breasts, gassy, fatigue and I mean dead tired all the time can't get out of bed type deal. I know this could be cause of my up coming period and pregnancy symptoms don't happen right away but my question is "has anyone gotten pregnant while on the pill using the pull out method?". thank you.

This sounds exactly like I'm going though except my bleeding started a week before my period was do and the bleeding was obnoxiously heavy. Yes you can get pregnant from that method, it has a 27% failure rate.

.....you sound pregnant to me! thats basically all the symptoms of pregnancy!

If you're taking the pill properly the chance of you getting pregnant is minimal, add pulling out to that, and your chances are even lower. I personally have used this method for almost two years and haven't gotten knocked up yet. However, that isn't to say it's impossible.  I'm no doctor, but it sounds to me like your body may still be getting used to the pill. I've never heard of pregnancy symptoms appearing as quickly as what you're talking about. 

To answer your question: Sure, some woman out there has probably gotten pregnant while on the pill using the pull out method.

Whether that woman is you, I highly doubt it.