Hello, I would like to get some info; I was a week late for my last cycle and then I started; but after that was ovulation and my husband and I had intercourse while I was ovulating and he used the pull out method. Now I know that guys can ejeculate early and not even know it, but could it be possible to be pregnant after that????

First of all, in my opinion, there is no such birth control called the "pull out method" it's all just plain luck.
When ever you have unprotected sex, you automatically run the risk of getting pregnant whether he pulls out or not.
Many people have contested to the fact that they have conceived by way of this so called method.
You have probably read many posts on this forum where people "pull out" all the time and have adopted themselves to this practice as their "birth control". This is how my first child was conceived. I was young and had sex all the time using this "pull out" way of bc, lo and behold along came my son as i stupidly told the doctor, "well, he pulled it out". Thinking back to that time and just how dumb i sounded, i will not tell some one that they can not get pregnant by way of withdrawl.

If your husband ejaculated and didn't know it at the time, you would have certainly noticed it yourself. Pre cum is a for sure thing and i understand that there is little to no live sperm in pre seminal fluid, but anything is possible.

Okay, if my husband pre came and didnt know it, how will i know he pre came besides a discharge?

Pre cum is pretty much always a "gimme" for a man. It is clear in color and leaks out when he is aroused. Pre cum is before ejaculation.
You can't tell if he has pre cum while his penis is inside you, you can assume he has, as that is how it usually goes.
If you have ever played with your husbands penis, you have probably seen the drops of pre cum.
You can't see it after withdrawl, as it mixes with your secretions. When he pulls his penis out, it will be wet, but that is a combination of both of you.
If he had full ejaculation you would be real wet upon withdrawl and some would leak out of you. Pre cum is so little, it won't leak back out.

Like i said earlier, the chances of conception using withdrawl are probably slim as there are little to no sperm in pre cum, so i'm told.
If your husband started to cum, then pulled out, chances of sperm being released is favorable.