about 2 months ago i was sexually active but me n my partner was using the pullout method we was doing this for around two months. i am really worried i might be pregnant coz of the way i am feeling. in the last week i have been feeling very tied and not motivated at all and aswell waking up feeling sick. i also woke up with a weird kind of cramp pain from the lower of my stomach starting from my belly button going round 2 my back which went after about 10 minuites. eventhough my periods have always been unregualer 2 weeks back i came on my period 4 only one day and i was on very light. throughout the days i feel weird i dont know how to explain it very well basically very tied n feeling illl and not being botherd to do anythink. this feeling comes and goes all though out the day. i am also getting alot more suiliver in my mouth then normal. my belly has come out but that might be because of recently i have been eating alot more. i feel very bloated alot of the times. it takes me a far long time to nod off to sleep eventhough i am feeling very tierd. im aslo not feeling like having sex no more either. is there much of a possibilitie i could be pregnant??? many thanks. georgia

the "pull out" method is not a very good birth control. you can get pregnant this way. have you only had that one day of bleeding in the last two months? you should tak a pregnancy test.