Me and my boyfriend are both only 16 years old and decided NOT to have a real sex, today he came to my house and we were messing around, he was rubbing his penis around my genitle area and i'm scared of the clear-liquid on his penis (pre-cum) might come in to my virgina and get me pregnant. He was sure 70% that he peed before he came over to my house. We are both virgins and he has never cum before. (the most he had was probably the clear-liquid on head of his penis) And the night after this happened i began to have clear discharge in my virgina ( but it usually happens before i got my period) Is this ovulation?? IM SO SCARED! PLEASE PLEASE help me!! Will i get pregnant from this??!! The incident happend on June 30, please tell me what to do now. just wait for my period? or what?! Please answer! Thanks so much for your time! :$

Look hun, unprotected sex is NOT A GOOD THING, it doesn't matter if HE PEES or not! Teens have all these wives tales about how to prevent pregnancy, but they are UNTRUE. Pre-cum has caused some women to get pregnant, I have seen this first hand.

IF YOU WANT to prevent pregnancy you need condoms or birth control pills/patches/ring... Nothing else is going to protect you!

IF IT HAS BEEN 5 days or less since sex, you can get the morning after pill to prevent pregnancy.

to the person above: But what me and my bf had was not SEX tho..it's just rubbing..and i dont want my parents to know about this, and i CANT DRIVE yet..so there is no way i can get anything access!? please help. AND please answer do u think i would get pregnant from this?

Your activity is slightly increasing your risk of pregnancy.. IF SPERM gets near your vaginal opening, it can swim up inside of you.

IF YOU can get a ride or take a bus, YOUR PARENTS DON'T have to know about you getting on birth control! No consent or knowledge is needed!

You just basically need a ride!

Try and do other things BESIDES PUTTING his penis NEAR your vagina!

honey i do not think that you are pg.
when i was younger i did the same thing and he came on my vagina and i was ovulating and i did not get pg. it takes alot more than pre cum.
read up on it. pre cum contains mostly diseases and infections not much sperm.

Precum does not contain as much sperm, but women have become pregnant from it..

AT 16 it is not worth the risk..

well i dunno cus there are some side effects of the pills also =( so that is ANOTHER risk! And it might be bad for my young body..=/ :'(

LOOK HUN.. I work for planned parenthood and see many teens on birth control!

THE ONLY side effects that you would need to worry about is blood clots if you smoke!

Birth contro is very safe!!! YOU ARE MORE AT RISK of dying from pregnancy than you are dying from birth control!