my last period was on the 11th of march till the 16th, i had the implant in my arm for nearly 4 years and had it out on the 20th of march, so i had my period before it was removed. can i get pregnant straight away or when i ovulate in 14 days as my cycle is 28 days. i heard all different things about the implant, some say you can get pregnant straight away others say it takes a while. thank you :)

It depends on your body and how long it takes to get back to normal. Some women have conceived a month later while others it takes 6 months plus. They make ovulation test if you want to see if your ovulating regularly every month but I suggest waiting until after 6 months to start doing that. Just relax and give it time and have sex before ovulating durning and after. Good Luck and I wish you Baby Dust :-)

Thanks Heather, i will keep at it and hope it doesn't take too long :p

Also something that will help that most people forget or don't do is drink plenty of water. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day will help when trying to conceive. When your hydrated you create more personal lubrication which will help the sperm survive longer inside of your vagina/uterus/tubes. It will help maintain a healthy ph balance so the sperm will not die right off.

oh i never knew that, i don't like drinking water but if it works i will defo be drinking it

Really anything containing water like flavored waters, tea, and lemonades. Eating foods that contain a lot of water like broth in soups. All will help get to the 8-10 glasses a day. I cant stand drinking water so I try to get at least two glasses a day and then substitute the rest by other means.

i drink loads of tea a day :) up to 10 or 15, think it's too much but never mind :)

Don't know if it's anything, but today when i went to the toilet, when i wiped they was a thick discharge with a tint of pink in it? is it a sign i'm ovulating