I had my implant taken out last tuesday after suffering extreme pains for a period of 6 months. It was due to be taken out in October this year. Me and my partner began having sex the first few hours of the removal as we are desperate for our first child and have continued to have sex everyday since. What are my chances of falling on pregnant and how long does it usually take?:-)

The time frame for a women to conceive is different for every woman every time. Some women can try for years while others will get pregnant in there first month of trying. Drinking tons of water and taking prenatal vitamins will help get your body ready for pregnancy so start taking them now. Its not really how much you have sex but having it at the right time. Two weeks after the first day of your menstrual cycle you will ovulate. Example: if your period goes from the 1st-5th you will ovulate sometime in the time frame of the 12th-16th which is the best time to conceive. Some peoples body will go right back to normal after getting off of birth control while some people take a few months to get back to normal. Try not to stress over not getting pregnant right away because stress can make it harder to conceive. To help better predict your ovulation days you can buy ovulation testers and I get mine from the dollar store or my local walmart for 88 cents and they work just as well as the really expensive ones. Good Luck and I wish you baby dust ;-)

I have been taking all vitamins and drinking 4-5 bottles of water a day, hopefully that will make a different:-) thank you so much

I meant to say difference* :-)