I had a miscarriage and 1 month after I had my period. The next 2 days after my period ended I had sex few times without protection. Can I get pregnant for that? day 4th I had brow spotting just twice, really light.

It's possible.

Do you know when you ovulate? That will provide a better answer. If it has been 2 days since you last had sex it is early for implantation bleeding, but again, not impossible.

No I don't know about when I ovulate more because it's just 1 month after the miscarriage. So it's possible but just low chance to be pregnant right ?

I can't say as to how much a chance.

How many days has it been since your last period started? The timing is going to be close I think for the odds to increase. If you normally ovulate between days 10-16, any sperm could be viable for as long as 5 days.

See where I'm going with this?

it started Feb. 16th, but I can't b ovulating right after my period right ? it's just gonna be if the sperm is viable for my ovulation time?

Correct.

I see. Thank u

Should I take a pregnancy test ? When ?

Are you still spotting?

Your doctor could run a blood test but even for that it is early.

I know it is hard waiting but it is too early for a home test if your last period was on Feb. 16. You'll have to wait until your next period is due. At this point, if you are pregnant, the hormone levels, hCG, would be very low.

If you still have not had a period by about March 16th test. Use your first morning urine, it is more concentrated. It is very possible to have a "false negative." If you still haven't had your period by about March 23 or so, then repeat the test.

Hope it helps.

not spotting anymore. I guess that's the best thing to do ... just wait ! Thank u so much for your help