Hello guys

I am really interested in Lemonade diet. I have read some articles about it and they are all saying that this diet is great. I have also read some testimonials on the internet from people who have followed this diet and all of them were positive. That gives me hope that this diet is really good and that I can really lose my extra pounds by following it. Some other diets that I followed were very bad and non efficient.

In one magazine I have read that you can lose 10 pounds in 10 days with this diet, is it true?

Hello there Juliettee

I see you are interested in Lemonade diet. One friend of mine has followed it for some period of time, I will share his experience. He found it very hard to follow at the beginning. After two weeks he got used to it and it wasn’t so hard anymore.  At the end he was very satisfied with the results but bad news is that he didn’t lose 10 pounds in 10 days. I personally think that is impossible. Besides that, I think that it would be too stressful for your body if you really manage to lose 10 pounds in 10 days.

Hello both of you.

I don’t agree with Master22. I think that it is possible to lose 10 pounds in 10 days with Lemonade diet. I mean, have you seen the concept of this diet. You need to drink at least 6 lemonades per day and nothing else.  I believe that it is very hard to follow this diet. I don’t think I could do it.

When it comes to the question is this diet healthy, I agree with BlueRanger. Not eating for 10 days and just drinking lemonades is too restrictive and in my opinion, could be harmful. So, to sum it up, maybe it is possible to lose 10 pounds in 10 days but it is not healthy for sure.