Hi i was wondering if hemroids could go away on there own. Is it possible??

Celebrity
Not that I know of. At least mine never went away on their own. I always went to see a doc, so that they could take care of it, I didn’t want to go through any trouble. It was enough having to deal with hemorrhoids themselves.

Are yours painful? Do you bleed? I just don’t feel like going to the toilet at all when I have hemorrhoids!

They bleed a little bit but they dont hurt when i use the bathroom or when i am moving or sitting. Well it use to hurt but i think the swelling went down cause it dosent hurt anymore. Thats why i asked that question.

This is what my mom told me when I developed hemorrhoids: I should wash my anus every time after having bowel movements with plain water and with or without cotton pad. I did it for like two weeks and they were gone.

That is what I do now every time when I go because I don’t want them to appear again, and I do drink a lot of plain water.

I take Paroven for legs , its also good for Hemroids , mine have completely disapeared . Information oline about Paroven , you may have to search around for the mention of it being a relief for Hemroids . I order it from Autrsalia as discontinued here as enough not sold .

where can i buy paroven

**edited by moderator**

"Paroven" is actually the brand name. The generic
name is troxerutin, which is a bioflavonoid extracted
from Sophora Japonica, the Japanese Pagoda tree.

Another more common brand of troxerutin is "Venoruton",
made by Zyma, now Novartis. Troxerutin is also made by
a few other European drug firms, and it is also available
as a supplement in health food stores. Troxerutin is a
derivative of rutin, which is also helpful for hemorrhoids
and can be found as a supplement anywhere.

Other flavonoids are an alternative to troxerutin. One
very popular one is diosmin (Daflon), originally made
by the French drug firm Servier, but generic ones are
common now in Malaysia. Daflon is not found in the US,
but a few manufacturers have diosmin in supplement
form, usually combined with the other bioflavonoid,
hesperidin. I am not sure if this is allowed in this forum,
otherwise I can give you the names of these formulas.
You can find them in health food stores.

Otherwise, just walk into any health food store and ask
for a good formula to support veins - they will likely show
you something with a bioflavonoid. Formulas containing
horse chestnut, butcher's broom, prickly ash bark, centella
asiatica (gotu kola), grape seed extract and billberry are
also common.

I was wondering if what Lori said about washing your anus after a bowel movement is accurate. I never have heard that before.

Staying clean helps the itching. A product like Tucks cleansing pads really helps.

As for the Paroven, I've been taking them along with a suppository to help with the itching/pain. It been about 10 days now and all I can say is WOW. :-D

Bleading has all by stoped. Bowl movements are no longer something to fear. Life is returning to normal.

I had surgery for cancer that required me to be on antibiotics for well over three months. This caused a lot of bowl issue and some nasty hemriods. I was not looking forward to more surgery to fix them.

Now they are fading fast.

I totally agree with the person who advised washing after relieving yourself. Wet wipes rather than toilet paper also helps. Toilet paper - what a dumb idea for cleaning up.

This may seem a bit obtuse, but holding a piece of ice (hold it with a paper towel) on the hemorrhoid(s) if they are reachable can be a HUGE help. It will dramatically shrink the vessel itself and cause it to draw back into the body, virtually eliminate the itching, stop most if not all of the bleeding through restriction of the vessels, and its FREE. A small round piece of ice can actual be held in the rectum until it melts with a little practice.

This is in no way to detract from the herbs, essential oils, and other supplements that can actually cure the root cause of the problem without surgery. This is more for treatment of acute symptoms.

When you first do this you my think "Holy !#$% that's cold!" And think you can't stand it for more than a few seconds. You need to get past the point where the nerves are objecting to the temperature because when you do it means the cold has sufficiently numbed the nerves and this will really help with any discomfort you might have. Don't worry, an ice cube is not cold enough to give your anus frostbite.:-) It will melt before it can ever be there long enough to do any harm. Do this a couple of times a day when the discomfort is really bothersome. It will not just relieve the symptoms. I think the body's response to the cold constricting the vessels and drawing them back into the body actually aids in the healing process. The relief from the discomfort tends to last far past the point where the cold has worn off - for some days, for others hours. It's a lot less messy than anything that comes out of a tube and rarely works, and much less invasive than any of the surgical procedures. It could buy you time while you figure out which herbs and oils can help you solve the problem for good.

Did I mention its FREE?

ok see im only 15 but ill be turning 16 in 10 day and i cant believe that i have internal hemorrhoids ive been under a lot of stress lately and this had led me to a lot on constipation and this has really started them to bleed. Ive had hemorrhoids for about 2 month now but just found out yesterday because i had a hard bowel moment and the entire toilet bowl filled with blood so i freaked out and told my mom she took me to the hospital. they told me it was a bad idea to not have told anyone about this but as a 16 year old in high school it kinda sucks for this to happen to you, ive completely shut everyone out i don't go on class trips i don't got out with my friends any more in fear that this would happen hemorrhoids has a huge effect on your life and i really hope mine will go away.

Hemorrhoids do not typically go away on their own. Once the blood vessel has been damaged it will normally only weaken further unless you take steps to change the things that caused them in the first place. Constipation is one of the big culprits so adjusting your diet and fluid intake to prevent that condition will help a lot. Also don't spend a lot of time on the toilet. There are studies that indicate that sitting toilets will aggravate your condition. Keeping the area clean with water is good advice and the ice chips will work too. The next step is to try to treat your condition with an OTC remedy. Look for products that contain witch hazel. If you cannot find a product that will work you may have to resort to a medical solution such as surgery. I would only undergo surgery as a last resort. It is very expensive and can be painful and the results are not at an acceptable success rate in my humble opinion. If you want to read more on the subject you can read several articles that I have written at Ezine Articles. Do a search for Charlie Houston and it should take you right to the articles. Best of luck with this problem. I have been there.

Charlie

Yes they can!!!

I recently had my first roid experience....actually didn't even know what they were till then. Woke up one morning with pain back there, and totally freaked out when I realized I had a hard kidney bean shaped something protruding from my anus. I immediately started researching to get a handle on what was going on. All the surgery talk really alarmed and depressed me, and made me wonder if I could somehow get ride of this naturally. I tell you it took an aggressive change on my part, but 12 days later.... gone, completely gone.

First of all, you got to realize that there is a reason why you developed it, and also reckon with the fact that it didn't start the day you noticed it, it was long in coming. For me, after much research and many stories from this web site, I came to understand my particular cause for it, and what to do for a cure if possible.

It turns out that my lifestyle had led to this very uncomfortable problem. At that point in time I was drinking alcohol pretty regularly and heavily, I had no idea that that had anything to do with it. Furthermore, after drinking I would sit at my computer for hours and game. I also did not have any exercise regimen although my diet was fairly good, but as it turned out the alcohol also interrupted the absorption of nutrients. The combination of sitting long periods of time and alcohol, which restricts blood flow to certain areas as your body as it is trying to deal with it, is a roid waiting to happen.

The solution: I stopped drinking alcohol (as much as I loved it), limited the amount of sitting time, upped my fiber intake and started walking/jogging 45 minutes a day to increase blood flow. Twelve days later, completely gone....although I saw no results for the first 7 days or so.

At first my roid was hard like a rock, the first change was that it started becoming soft which let me know I was headed in the right direction, as I continued my regimen it got smaller and finally disappeared...Thank God.

P.S. I did put some ice on it about three or four times, don't know if that too helped also.

Yes they can!!!

Hope this helps someone.

Hi tham. Could you please give names of the bioflavonoid.